The Audit Production Manager manages audit production aspects of both the Business Aviation (BA) and Air Carrier (AC) audit programs, including, but not limited to the processing of audit reports, audit quality control and audit tracking. Additional duties include aviation research, operator analysis and technical support. Please see attached for more information.
ARGUS is currently seeking a Full Time Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. The Quality Assurance Engineer will be a crucial team member in a growing company and IT Department. This position will be building the QA department from the ground up, including creating and implementing QA processes. The QAE is expected to have experience with the full software life cycle from the QA perspective. The QAE is a curious, motivated self-starter with deep technical expertise.
The Production Coordinator will be involved in the production and quality control of product lines related to aviation safety, as well as program processes and procedure enhancements. In addition, the position will assist in the development of training materials, the implementation and tracking of courses, and ensure accurate records are maintained. Other duties will be assigned as needed.
The Email Marketing Specialist position requires a dedicated individual to manage the
execution of email marketing campaigns for the company to meet organizational revenue and growth objectives. This person is responsible for the development and implementation of email marketing campaigns and initiatives for all lines of business within ARGUS International. This position requires interface with the sales organization, senior leadership team, customers, prospects, media contacts, and other industry representatives.
Responsibilities for the position will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Develops and maintains database of audit report quality issues.
• Assists in development of BA forms, checklists and manuals.
• Assists in managing various audit standards.
• Assists Sales Department with proposals.
• Coordinates with Audit Production the closure of Business Aviation audits.
• Ensures current BA forms, checklists and manuals are posted on the proper webbased
portal for auditor access.
• Communicates additional resource needs to the Director Audit Program BA.
• Supports accounting department through preparation of Reimbursable Expense
Reports and training course registration payment processing.
• Supports document management and control system through development,
maintenance, and distribution of manuals, templates and documents used directly in
the conduct and support of operations.
• Monitors Flight Safety Foundation, International Business Aviation Council (IBAC), Air
Charter Safety Foundation for audit program related changes.
• Responsible for maintaining personal Lead Auditor currency.
• Maintains auditor training and personnel records.
• Assists with on-boarding process for new auditors.
• Provides technical support and training to auditors in the use of various methods to
include web-based applications used by the company
• Conduct Historical Safety Reports (HSR) and Desktop Audits when required.