COVID-19’s impact on business aviation – Travis Kuhn With NBAA’s Podcast Flight Plan
Travis Kuhn, Vice President of Market Intelligence, dove deep into the continuing impact COVID-19 is having on business aviation during NBAA’s podcast, Flight Plan.
The continuing impact that COVID-19 has had on business aviation can be seen around the world. We have never seen a downturn like this in the time we have had to track business aviation data. The good news is that it looks like hit the bottom of the downturn in April. Now that the curve has started to point in an upward direction what can you expect for the future? Listen to the podcast below to have your questions answered about the impact COVID-19 will have on the future of business aviation. NBAA’s podcast host speaks with two experts in business aviation data forecasting to answer questions such as:
- What will the next few months bring in business aviation?
- Are Charter Operators going to benefit from people flying privately to avoid the crowds?
- How will state-level COVID-19 restrictions affect the growth of business aviation?
- When will the ban on international travel be lifted? Is there any talk of that in the near future?
- Are some areas of the US going to recover faster than other areas?
- Will business aviation need to keep up the COVID-19 safety and will sanitation measures stay with us beyond the pandemic?
- Will the industry meet the 10,000 flights a day benchmark in 2020?
- Has Wallstreet effected business flights since the COVID pandemic started?
Listen to Travis Kuhn with ARGUS and Sunny Bates with Wyvern answer these questions and more on the podcast below.
Are you looking for data about how COVID-19 is affecting business aviation that is updated daily?
Take a look at ARGUS’s COVID-19 information page. The page is updated daily with charts and information about what we see changing in business aviation as we make our way through this pandemic.
Do you want to read the latest COVID-19 and business aviation whitepaper ARGUS has available?
Sign up to download the whitepaper. This report is full of great information that will help you guide your choices as you navigate business aviation’s flight into the post-COVID future.
Will information like this help your flight operation in the future?
The targeted data in ARGUS’s Custom Reports may be just what you are looking for. There is no limit to what our aviation experts can find for your flight operation. When you tell us your business goals, we go to work segmenting relevant business aviation data that will propel your flight operation forward. At ARGUS we do more than just look at the past. We use that data to forecast which direction your customers will be coming from so that you can meet them face to face with exactly what they are looking for.
ARGUS Custom Reports enable you to quickly analyze results that help your flight operation see shortened sales cycles, increased customer retention, controlled fuel costs, and improved competitive edge.
Reach out today to see how ARGUS Custom Reports can answer the questions you have been asking.
Do you have more questions for ARGUS
Contact Us today through our contact page or the chatbot below. We have the answers to all of your business aviation questions.