DEVELOPED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE FBO COMMUNITY, TRAQPAK FBO’s FEATURES AND TOOLS SUPPORT THE NEEDS OF FBOs OF ALL SIZES.
TRAQPak FBO, an advanced, web-based aircraft movement intelligence tool, provides live flight tracking with fully integrated functionality powered by TRAQPak’s historical aircraft activity data and analysis, FlightView® aircraft movement data, ADS-B tracking, Eurocontrol’s European flight data and Flight Global Ascend® aircraft owner/operator contact information.
TRAQPak FBO is an operational, customer service, analytical and marketing tool without equal.
- Accurate aircraft tracking with ADS-B
- Increased number of tracked flights within TRAQPak software
- Extends TRAQPak’s flight data to Europe
- Brings flight activity tracking to the European FBO Community
- Live flight tracking powered by FlightView®
- Historical data available back to 2007
Integrated FlightBridge® Reservation Data
- For subscribers of FlightBridge, view detailed trip reservations data associated with inbound aircraft
- Identify, track and generate reports on the different types of aircraft that visit your location for service
- Select specific routes and quickly find detailed aircraft and contact information
- Run historical arrival and departure reports to analyze trends at your airport
- Track flight activity at competing airports and airports within your network
- Generate and export reports on aircraft that have come to your (or any other) airport or competing FBO
- Identify prospects in other airports or FBOs in your region
- View the estimated fuel each for each flight on route to your location
- Estimate projected fuel sales for specific aircraft
- Assign aircraft with customization codes unique to your operation to track based-customers, VIPs, etc.
- Add local or network notes for aircraft that are important to your operation