IN ADDITION TO ITS ARMOR SOFTWARE, PRISM OFFERS ABUNDANT TRAINING, SAFETY, AND SUPPORT RESOURCES DESIGNED TO MEET THE SAFETY NEEDS OF YOUR FLIGHT OPERATION
- Training Elements
- Hazard and Safety Report Collections
- Internal Evaluation/Audit Checklists
- Emergency Response Plan Drills
- Research Briefs
- Emergency Response Go-kit (Professional level subscription)
- ERP Drills–Drills are issued annually and provide a workable scenario containing time-released information used to facilitate a live test of an emergency response plan.
- Safety Training–Collection of SMS tools created by PRISM exclusively to enhance the performance and provide essential training for ones SMS.
- Training Modules–Each training module is designed to be part of an operations ongoing safety development to address salient operation and operational hazards in business aviation
- SafetyWire Newsletter–Current safety issues and topics pertaining to the aviation industry are collected and presented to increase your operation’s awareness.
- Readback Report–Collection of ASRS reports specifically correlating to business aviation risks. These real-world hazard reports are useful for training, risk awareness, and shared experiences.
- Safety Management System & ERP Manuals–Fully functional, complete SMS Manual and EmergencyResponse Program Manual ready for use with customizable fields for some of the particulars of your operation.
- IEP Monthly Checklist–An in-depth, progressive monthly program facilitating a continuous improvement effort with focuses on deficiencies found by ARGUS auditors throughout the business aviation community
- FleetWatch–Aircraft model historical safety report library with accident, incident, and event reports that are compiled for instant access.
- Research Briefs–Every research brief is a written response to requests from PRISM subscribers, and provides comprehensive topical research and risk analysis specific to the requested subject.
- Hazard Reports–Summary report of hazards from PRISM subscribers that bring immense awareness of industry trends and concerns.