VALIDATE YOUR FLIGHT DEPARTMENT’S COMMITMENT TO GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED INDUSTRY BEST PRACTICES.
The ARGUS Flight Department Best Practices Assessment was developed in response to the growing need for private operators around the world to verify that their flight operations are being managed according to globally recognized industry best practices. Flight departments that choose the ARGUS Flight Department Best Practices Assessment represent an elite group of non-commercial operators that demonstrate a continuous investment of time and resources into improving its safety management processes.
GUIDELINES FOR THE FLIGHT DEPARTMENT BEST PRACTICES ASSESSMENT The ARGUS Flight Department Best Practices Assessment requires participating flight departments to demonstrate their conformance with the following criteria:
- Meets or exceeds all applicable civil aviation requirements
- Has current and applicable flight department manuals detailing processes and procedures
- Has implemented a Safety Management System (SMS) appropriate to their operation and consistent with ICAO and leading CAA’s regulations and/or guidelines
- Conducts ongoing motion-based simulator training for flight crew members
- Has clearly documented responsibilities, reporting structure, and accountability
- Has created a safety culture with active participation by internal and external stakeholders
WHY CHOOSE ARGUS AS YOUR TRUSTED ONSITE ASSESSMENT PARTNER? ARGUS is your full-service partner for the ultimate experience in auditing and assessment excellence and unmatched expertise. The ARGUS team makes the assessment process as simple and streamlined as possible with a number of benefits that sets us miles apart from the competition.
CUSTOMER SERVICEWe understand audits and assessments can be overwhelming. The ARGUS PROS team is always available to answer any questions you might have during this process.
AUDITOR EXPERIENCEAll ARGUS auditors are trained to our own exacting standards, including ground school and on-the-job training before being fully qualified. Each auditor has at least 15 years Part 91 experience.
GLOBAL CAPABILITIESARGUS has performed thousands of audits spanning 6 continents, including North America, Europe, Australia, Asia, South America, and Africa.