PRISM’S CERTIFICATION CONSULTANTS LEVERAGE THEIR EXPERIENCE TO SUPPORT IMPLEMENTATION OF AVIATION SAFETY OVERSIGHT SYSTEMS.
The regulatory landscape is becoming increasingly complex. Civil Aviation Authorities are required to implement a growing number of ICAO requirements. PRISM has the expertise to assist regulatory authorities in improving the effectiveness of their aviation safety oversight systems by implementing policies, programs, and regulations consistent with ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs).
AVIATION SAFETY OVERSIGHT SYSTEMS
PRISM has the expertise to assist Civil Aviation Authorities with the effective implementation of ICAO’s Universal Safety Oversight Audit Programme (USOAP) protocols. Our consultants have the expertise to assist with:
- Implementation of the eight Critical Elements of an aviation safety oversight system
- Addressing ICAO Universal Safety Oversight Audit Programme findings and Significant Safety Concerns
- USOAP audit preparation and gap analyses to ensure adherence to revisions to ICAO provisions
STATE SAFETY PROGRAMMES
PRISM consulting services can facilitate the implementation of ICAO Annex 19 Standards and Recommendation Practices by assisting CAAs with:
- Customized SSP training for CAA leadership and staff
- Oversight of safety management systems implemented by airlines, airports, air navigation service providers, and approved maintenance organizations
- Development of SMS regulatory requirements and SMS oversight capabilities
- Aviation safety reporting systems and safety information sharing initiatives
- Policies and procedures to appropriately protect safety information used to support safety management activities
- Development and implementation of strategies to meet SSP safety performance targets and ICAO Global Aviation Safety Plan objectives