PRISM’S CONSULTING SERVICES OFFER A FULL-SPECTRUM, HOLISTIC APPROACH TO ADDRESS A WIDE VARIETY OF BUSINESS AND REGULATORY CHALLENGES AFFECTING THE AVIATION SECTOR.
PRISM is 1 of only 6 companies listed by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration as a Certification Consultant, qualified to assist applicants in preparing for the Part 121 air carrier certification process.
In addition, PRISM has the expertise to navigate through the myriad of processes required to achieve FAR Part 107, 125, 129, 135, 137, and 145 certifications. Our suite of services include:
- Supporting initial certification for operators and maintenance organizations
- Conducting pre-acquisition assessments of existing certificate holders
- Ensuring compliance with EASA Third Country Operator requirements
- Meeting new regulatory requirements in accordance with International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) provisions
- Developing and updating manuals in accordance with FAA and other regulatory requirements
- Facilitating the addition of new fleet types and Operational Authorities
Utilizing unequaled experience, vast aviation knowledge, and unmatched leadership in safety information and intelligence, risk management, and specialized aviation training, PRISM’s Consulting Services are designed and dedicated to fulfill the requirements of each individual company.
PRISM works with the following clients to provide services ranging from training to comprehensive turnkey SMS solutions:
- Approved Maintenance Organizations
- Approved Training Organizations
- Part 135 Operators
Our experts have participated in the development of international SMS requirements, guidance and best practice, ICAO and national regulations.
SMS CONSULTING SERVICES
PRISM’s consulting team has extensive experience in the implementation of Safety Management Systems. Our experts have directly participated in the development of international SMS requirements, guidance and best practices, providing unparalleled knowledge of ICAO and national regulations. PRISM works with clients to provide services ranging from training to comprehensive turnkey SMS solutions:
Conducting safety health checks to ensure compliance with existing regulations and conformance with industry best practice
Ensuring successful involvement of tenants providing safety-related services as well as synergies with airlines, charter and general aviation operators
Approved Maintenance Organizations –
Integrating SMS into Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) operations to meet regulatory requirements associated with all approvals
Approved Training Organizations –
Developing tailored solutions to develop an effective safety culture into training programs and curricula
Part 135 Operators –
Ensure continuity of international services where required to obtain approvals as a Third Country Operator
CORSIA CONSULTING SERVICES
- Organizational Mentoring & Coaching
- Evaluation of national, regional and international safety requirements
- Collaborative engagement with regulatory authorities and other aviation stakeholders
- PRISM provides consulting services to assist operators developing Emissions Monitoring Plans (EMPs), to comply with new Carbon Offsetting Reduction Scheme for International Aviation (CORSIA) requirements that will become effective in 2019.
||Learn more about CORSIA by downloading The CORSIA Quick Facts Sheet by ARGUS, here.
- Start-up Certification Support
- Petition for Exceptions and Waivers
- Enterprise and Operational Risk Management
- Flight Operations Safety & Cultural Assessment
- Assessing conformance with industry safety standards
- Lean Six Sigma Coaching– Identify opportunities for improvement and performance metrics through Lean Six Sigma Black Belt project leadership