FOUNDED IN 1995, ARGUS INTERNATIONAL, INC. (ARGUS) IS THE WORLDWIDE LEADER IN SPECIALIZED AVIATION SERVICES THAT ALLOW ORGANIZATIONS AROUND THE GLOBE TO IMPROVE THEIR OPERATIONAL AND BUSINESS DECISION MAKING.
Our mission is to exceptionally deliver relevant and valuable information solutions to the business aviation, air carrier, rotary wing, UAS, and the overall aerospace marketplace. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, ARGUS is actively engaged with customers in over 60 countries, spanning 6 continents.
In 2015, ARGUS entered into a strategic relationship with Air Works
, a leading diversified aviation services provider with a presence in 4 continents across the globe. Air Works provides engineering, asset management, and safety and technology solutions to the global aviation marketplace.
ARGUS subsidiaries provide innovative safety, software, data, and risk management solutions across the aviation industry including:
- ARGUS PROS onsite operational audits and proprietary
- ARGUS commercial operator and charter broker ratings
- PRISM Safety Management System solutions
- TRAQPak flight tracking and big data covering the business aviation marketplace
- AVMOSYS flight scheduling software
- ARGUS Unmanned services including USI safety training and pilot certification.
ARGUS works with companies of all sizes to help them achieve their unique safety and data-driven objectives. With over 20 years of experience, ARGUS is the preferred partner for hundreds of companies who hold themselves to the highest operational and industry standards.